Come check out our talks and posters at SICB 2019 in Tampa:
- Bryan Frenette will talk about “Metabolic Physiology of Minnows Exposed to Stable and Variable Thermal Environments” on Friday, Jan 4., 11:15 in room 23.
- Henry Camarillo will talk about “Functional consequences of morphological variation between locally adapted populations” on Friday, Jan. 4, 15:00 in room 23.
- Ryan Greenway will talk about “The Role of Mitonuclear Incompatibilities during Ecological Speciation in Extremophile Poeciliid Fishes” on Saturday, Jan. 5, 9:00 in room 19.
- Libby Wilson will present her poster entitled “Comparative Analyses of Gene Expression Responses to Variation in Salinity across Distantly Related Fish Species” during the poster session on Saturday, Jan 5.
- Rachel McNemee will present her poster entitled “Genital Evolution in Livebearing Fishes of Caves and Toxic Springs” during the poster session on Saturday, Jan 5.
- John Coffin will present his poster entitled “Responses of Fishes to Heavy Metal Contaminated Extreme Environments” during the poster session on Saturday, Jan 5.
- Nick Barts will talk about “Genetic, Biochemical, and Physiological Adaptation in Fish Inhabiting Sulfide-Rich Environments” on Sunday, Jan 6, 11:00 in room 19.
- Michi Tobler will talk about “Parent-Offspring Conflict, Ecology, and Life History Diversification in Livebearing Fishes” on Sunday, Jan 6, 14:45 in room 25.
- Nichole Nieves will present her poster entitled “Reactive oxygen species and their role in H2S toxicity in Poecilia mexicana” during the poster session on Sunday, Jan 6.